Old Mission Handbag
Old Mission is a 19-mile-long, 3-mile-wide glacially made peninsula that divides Grand Traverse Bay into east and west bays. It offers scenic countryside views and beautiful nature walks. Old Mission Peninsula is in the heart of Northern Michigan Wine Country and with its variety of vineyards and tasting rooms you are guaranteed to find and bring home a bottle of Pure Michigan wine.
The Old Mission Handbag completes your look.
• Soft animal friendly vegan leather
• Nickel hardware • Top zip closure
• Detachable matching straps: Adjustable crossbody, shoulder
• Interior pockets: 1 zip, slip (2 front, 1 back)
• Interior: key rope • Exterior front zip pocket
• Bottom feet • Dust bag
• 10” w | 7” h | 4” d • Shoulder drop: 10” • Imported